Thursday, January 3, 2013

So far...

First day back at work yesterday, first question, "want to go eat Mexican with us today?" Fortunately i had a workshop, so I couldn't go. I can see my line of thinking. I love to socialize, so I would've wanted to go. I may have been able to resist pigging out on the chips, but I would have had some. Then I may have ordered something semi healthy, well for a Mexican restaurant, and finished all of it. I would,think in my mind, well, I can count these points and recop at supper, just have vegetables and water. By supper, I would've been starving and thought, well, I've already blown it, might as well eat. And since yesterday was Wednesday, I could've convinced myself that this was a crazy week to start anyway, I'll just start Monday. See? Nuts!

Success
* 3/3 days in points range
* 1/3 days exercised

No comments:

Post a Comment