Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This song remains the same

If you are a friend that wonders where I am and why I have not posted all kinds of wonderful news about the tons of weight I have lost from my resolve to stick to a plan this year, I bet you can resist the cookie or the second helping.

 If, however, you know where I have been, I can just bet you are a little bit like me. Perhaps you have decided to just be happy with your size. Or maybe you decided you are too grouchy when trying to diet, screw it, it's not worth it. Or maybe, because the weather has been so grim, you just couldn't possibly exercise. It's too cold for heaven's sake. Or maybe you're just tired, hungry, or think oh a nibble won't hurt, give me the whole damn piece,I can't stand to make such a careful grocery list and cook evERY NIGHT WHEN LITTLE CESAR'S PIZZAS ARE 8 BUCKS I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND, GIVE ME A DAMN COOKIE AND A PIECE OF CHEESE...

Well, maybe that's where I've been.

But I bet you could've guessed that.

2 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean. If you say the word diet, it just makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only stress relief is curling up in bed with candy and a book.

    ReplyDelete